Autodesk Education Expert Network is a global community of on-campus experts in 3D design and Autodesk software. Earn recognition and rewards by supporting your peers or colleagues and advancing your skills.
If you are a talented and enthusiastic design or engineering student who is passionate about Autodesk technology, then you should become a Student Expert.
- Learn new skills and gain practical experience before you graduate.
- Connect with students like you around the world.
- Advance your skills at Autodesk events and competitions.
- Benefit from exclusive offers from Autodesk partners.
- Improve your career opportunities through Autodesk Certification.
- Network with Autodesk industry partners and customers.
- Begin earning points toward Student Expert status today. Apply online: Education Expert Network
If you teach 3D design with Autodesk technology, we can help you motivate students, support your department, and network with others.
- Get the inside track on the latest Autodesk technology developments.
- Connect with other faculty leaders around the world.
- Join exclusive Autodesk events and focus groups.
- Get support from Autodesk industry partners.
- Gain additional qualifications through Autodesk Professional Certification.
- Promote your students to become Student Experts.
- Apply online: Education Expert Network
Are you passionate about and experienced with Autodesk software? Autodesk recognizes customers who contribute a significant amount of time, knowledge, and assistance to our community through the Autodesk Expert Elite program.